1/567 Sydney Road Seaforth 2092 NSW
370sqm Garden Residence Whisper Quiet Rear Setting
An exceptional offering of rare sophistication and refinement, this contemporary ground floor apartment is remarkably well proportioned and cleverly configured, designed for effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining. Adjoined by tranquil garden surrounds and a private alfresco courtyard, enjoys quiet privacy in the 'Carosello' building with secure lift access. Its exclusive village setting is desirably located, with Seaforth shopping, dining, transport and lifestyle attractions at the door.
- Impressive in scale and finishes, remarkable house-sized apartment
- Offers a massive 370sqm on title, pet-friendly complex
- Oversized double lock-up garage in a secure underground basement
- One of only eleven in a tightly held collection, shares no common walls
- Vast glass wrapped open plan living space with defined dining area
- Gourmet stone gas kitchen, Miele appliances including dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms all enjoy built-ins and open outdoors
- Paved alfresco area, level lawn and lush established gardens
- Additional garden courtyard, totally private and protected
- Master bedroom enjoys a deluxe ensuite with bath
- Large internal laundry, dedicated home office/study
- Gas for bbq, ample storage, ducted air conditioning
- Sleek bathrooms, brand new plush carpet, marble flooring
- An easy walk to Seaforth Public and Northern Beaches Secondary College
- A short drive to both Balgowlah and Manly Golf Clubs
- Easy access to the brand new Northern Beaches Hospital
- A 25 minute drive to the city, close to Warringah Mall and Manly
Water Rates: $168.38 p/q approx
Council Rates: $368.68 p/q approx
Strata Levies: $2,491.12 p/q approx
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Seaforth, NSW 2092 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,300,000