156 Hidden Valley Road North Arm QLD 4561
Hidden Valley's Best Kept Secret156 Hidden Valley Road, North Arm
6.88ha of softly undulating, fertile land is split in two by a cross-over that allows water to flow underneath to the dam. An elevated build pad towards the rear of the property provides an opportunity to build a secluded, North-facing home with plenty of space to build additional dwellings or sheds (subject to council approval in line with rural zoning).
A three bay shed towards the entrance to the property has been converted into a modest three bedroom home, along with additional shade structures perfect for cars, caravans or any other toys. This offers a temporary residence while building your dream home.
Lose yourself in the valley and choose a lifestyle of raising chooks, growing your own vegetables, introducing citrus trees and even owning or agisting horses and cattle. This is lifestyle acreage at its finest and land that offers this opportunity is becoming a rarity.
- Secluded acreage living
- Close to North Arm State School & Secondary schools, both public & private.
- Short drive to Eumundi markets
- Easy access to Bruce Highway
- Perfect for horses and cattle
- Fully fenced with some internal yard fencing
- 3 bay shed converted into a residence
- Several open sheds for additional cars and caravans
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?