155 Citron Way Lower Chittering WA 6084
Tranquillity Forever!155 Citron Way, Lower Chittering
The spectacular scenery is complemented by friendly people that call Lower Chittering – and the greater Shire of Chittering area – home, capitalising on a unique landscape of large areas of untouched bushland, the state forest, natural wetlands and a close proximity to industrial and commercial estates.
The stunningly-spacious block is zoned “Rural Reserve” and has had a Planning Consent Application approved by the shire, with the acquisition of a Building Permit the next step in ensuring the foundations are laid for your family’s dream future home in the valley.
Panoramic valley and range views are an absolute possibility here if all of the boxes are ticked and development occurs as a result of an approval of the drawings that are submitted.
A secluded country lifestyle is very much in the making for you and your loved ones here, accompanied by an enviable suburban convenience that sees less than 15 minutes separate the lush 4.94-acre (approx.) lot from the neighbouring suburb of Bullsbrook and all of its everyday amenities. This really is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a part of something special!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Land use 1 - farming
• Local economy based on broad-acre farming, orchards, small rural properties and semi-rural lifestyle residential properties
• Close to the local catholic school, Immaculate Heart College
• Shire facilities include Bindoon Library, Bindoon Oval, Bindoon Town Hall, the Chittering Health Centre, Chittering Post Office, the Muchea Community Hall and Oval, the Sandown Park Equestrian Facility, The Village Green (Lower Chittering local hall and oval) and the Wannamal Community Centre and Oval
• Local markets are held throughout the year, including the Bindoon Farmer’s Market and the Chittering Valley Markets
• Eat, drink and shop local with the Bindoon Estate, Glenowen Winery, the Bindoon IGA Supermarket and the Bindoon Pharmacy all situated nearby
• Close to the Bindoon Primary School and several local child-minding facilities
• Easy access to the gorgeous Avon Valley, just an hour’s drive east of Perth
• 55km north of Perth CBD (approx.)
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lower Chittering, WA 6084 priced between $140,000 and $260,000