15/1 Pelican Street Surry Hills NSW 2010
Ultimate convenience15/1 Pelican Street, Surry Hills
- Immaculately maintained, newly carpeted/painted
- With an inviting combined lounge and dining area
- Opening to an easterly aspect, balcony
- Double master complete with mirrored built-in robes
- Deluxe kitchen, granite benches and gas appliances
- Fresh paint and new carpet, onsite building manager
- Roof terrace, heated pool, gym and air conditioning
Moments to trains, parks, shops and the centre of the CBD, as well as a stroll to the vibrant culinary hotspots of Surry Hills, this is a home of convenience and style.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $225 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1177 p/q approx.
- Wed, 22nd Aug 12:45PM – 1:15PM +
- Wed, 22nd Aug 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 25th Aug 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Wed, 29th Aug 12:45PM – 1:15PM +
- Sat, 1st Sep 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Wed, 5th Sep 12:45PM – 1:15PM +
- Sat, 8th Sep 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Tue, 11th Sep6:00PM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?