15/1 Pelican Street Surry Hills 2010 NSW
Well configured and designed for low maintenance functionality, this exceptional apartment defines effortless modern living over 60sqm. Ideally suited to the professional couple, discerning investor or those seeking a city pad, it is little more than metres to the village culture of iconic Oxford Street.
- Immaculately maintained, newly carpeted/painted
- With an inviting combined lounge and dining area
- Opening to an easterly aspect, balcony
- Double master complete with mirrored built-in robes
- Deluxe kitchen, granite benches and gas appliances
- Fresh paint and new carpet, onsite building manager
- Roof terrace, heated pool, gym and air conditioning
Moments to trains, parks, shops and the centre of the CBD, as well as a stroll to the vibrant culinary hotspots of Surry Hills, this is a home of convenience and style.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $225 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1177 p/q approx.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Surry Hills, NSW 2010 priced between $480,000 and $900,000