15 Quarram Crescent Burns Beach WA 6028
PERFECTLY POSITIONED.... STROLL TO PARKLANDS & BEACH!15 Quarram Crescent, Burns Beach
* Motivated Sellers Will Consider All Reasonable Offers *
Exquisitely tucked away at the end of a quiet no through street, sitting directly opposite sprawling coastal parklands, and just a short, leisurely meander away from beautiful Burns Beach, this modern 4 bedroom 2 bathroom single-level home defines quality low-maintenance living and will impress you in every facet!
This sublime residence's functional floor plan has been designed to capitalise on the sensual sea breezes that filter across from the Indian Ocean and make living pleasant for you and your loved ones, all year round. Off the tiled entrance lies a carpeted lounge or theatre room that extends out to the delightful front portico deck via double doors, overlooking the splendid garden in the process.
Solid Blackbutt timber floorboards warm a massive open-plan family and dining area that incorporates the sleekest of kitchens into its expansive layout, complete with sparkling stone bench tops, tiled splashbacks, stunning white cabinetry, soft-closing drawers, a breakfast bar for casual meals and high-end Smeg appliances - including a six-burner gas cook top/oven, a range hood and an integrated dishwasher. A huge rear alfresco entertaining deck leaves plenty of room for an outdoor spa and more, whilst a fantastic utility space off the minor sleeping quarters is generous enough to be used as a study, activity room or even both!
The bedrooms all benefit from plush new carpet being recently laid, including a sumptuous master suite that is separate from the rest and boasts a recessed ceiling, fitted walk-in wardrobe and a flawless ensuite bathroom, comprising of a double shower, twin stone vanities, a separate toilet and heat lights. Completing this wonderful package is a remote-controlled double garage with high ceilings, outdoor access and a handy internal shopper's entry door.
The nearby Burns Beach Café & Restaurant is famous for its eats and magical sunsets, whilst top schools, shopping and cinemas at Currambine Central, sporting facilities, public transport and freeway convenience are all only a matter of minutes away from your front doorstep. Location, Location, Location!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Feature white Plantation shutters to the open-plan family and dining area
- 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms all have built-in robes
- Well-appointed main bathroom with bathtub, shower, heat lights and a stone vanity
- The study/activity area and minor sleeping quarters are shut off from the rest of house by a feature glass-panel door
- Quality laundry with a stone bench top, ample storage options and outdoor access
- Separate second toilet
- An abundance of built-in linen storage
- Double security doors to the portico entry deck
- Quality blind fittings throughout
- LED lighting to most rooms
- Feature down lighting with dimmers to main areas and outdoors
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- 24 rooftop solar power panels with a 5kW inverter
- Gas hot water system
- Fully reticulated
- Foxtel connectivity
- Freshly painted throughout & recently laid plush, new carpets
- Side access
- Surrounded by other stunning homes
Call Gina Buckle today - 0434 037 922 for further details, or to arrange your private viewing.
- Sat, 25th Nov 2:00PM – 2:45PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burns Beach, WA 6028 priced between $490,000 and $910,000