15 Natal Downs Road Millchester QLD 4820
PATHWAYS TO THE RUSTIC CHARM-MOTIVATED OWNERS-OPEN TO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!!15 Natal Downs Road, Millchester
The huge entertainment area that has been constructed out of recycled timber and corrugated iron just gives you the feeling of yester year but at the same time what an amazing area for all in the family to enjoy and the outdoor kitchen only needs the water connected and there's no reason to go inside at all!
There are so many things that make this property stand out from the rest, first and foremost the overall package has a great deal in it but then on top of that the position! Being situated on the edge of town and having vacant land across the road makes for a very peaceful area. The neighbours are absolutely wonderful too and have all owned for well over 20 years each.
* Bedrooms plus office: 3 bedrooms: main that gets cooled by large split system in lounge room, 2nd & 3rd have box a/c, the house has lino throughout. Office area is off the main bedrooms and 3rd bedrooms with storage area.
* Lounge/Dining/Kitchen: Open plan area with large split system. Kitchen larger than what it 1st looks and has a recycled timber feature bench, gas stove, pantry.
* Bathroom: Shower/bath, vanity and separate toilet.
* Laundry: Outside on the back deck.
* Entertainment Area: This area is absolutely huge and hold all the character of the house in it. With an almost complete outdoor kitchen made out of recycled timber and mini orb, only needs water connected. The whole area has been constructed out of recycled timber so that the full rustic feeling flows through. This area overlooks another sitting area with shade sail and then easy access to the whole back yard.
* Guest House: Fantastic separate guest house that would be a fantastic teenage retreat or guest house for visitors- sleeps up to 4 and has a built in kitchenette.
* Sheds: Great shed areas: all up equivalent to 6 Bays all up but in its own little way. Fabulous for anyone that loves to tinker in the shed. Fully powered.
* Cars: with carport and shed, there would be car accommodation for up to 5 cars, or even room for a large caravan.
* Chook yards, dog kennels, vege garden, extra storage.
* 2023 m2 fully fenced block.
This really is a little beauty! It's well worth your time inspecting. Please call Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers today.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Millchester, QLD 4820 priced between $150,000 and $290,000