15 Major Mitchell Drive Upper Coomera 4209 QLD
SELLERS COMMITTED ELSEWHERE
Perceived by those who have seen it as the northern suburbs most paradisal property, this large, family home is ready to be released to its next owner just 6 years after its construction. Situated on a commanding 1200m2 (approx.) of gently undulating land within the highly sought-after Coomera Springs Estate.
Let's take a closer look;
- Boasting a double story residence of a rendered brick and weatherboard combination with the added bonus of stylish, Colorbond roofing.
- Demanding the attention of any buyer, a large allotment of over a quarter of an acre is rarely seen and tightly held. With plenty of space still available within the boundary to add shedding, more entertaining space or whatever your imagination desires.
- With council bushland located behind the property, the feeling of acres is assured with none of the responsibility for upkeep.
- The backyard is perfect for entertaining guests with a large pool accompanied by an outdoor, alfresco area.
- Upon entry to the property and greeted with the grand entry way, you're met with top quality, timber look tiles that expand the bottom level of the home.
- With the current design, the bottom level is home to a second living space and study, however these could easily be turned into bedrooms if desired.
- The open, combined living, kitchen and dining space is expansive and easily incorporates both interior and exterior living.
- The kitchen comes fully equipped with a Siemens pyrolytic oven, Siemens induction cooktop, Bosch combination oven and microwave as well as a Miele Dishwasher.
- A floor plan that was designed with the family in mind, the top level presents 5 queen sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- The master suite offers a large walk-in robe and stylish, modern ensuite with both bath and shower facilities.
- The main bathroom is also on the top level and offers a 3-way design with separate toilet, bath and shower with twin vanities also present.
Our sellers have moved on to their next venture and have given clear instructions to sell. With the congestion of the inner city becoming more and more apparent, buyers are setting their sights to the Northern suburbs and in doing so igniting our marketplace. For more information or to book your exclusive inspection, contact Charmaine Tye today This won't last long!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Upper Coomera, QLD 4209 priced between $530,000 and $980,000