15 Mackinolty Street Scullin 2614 ACT
Beautiful Outlook Adjacent to Parkland
This beautiful 4 bedroom home sits on a 694sqm block in the well-established and respected suburb of Scullin, offering great opportunity for first home buyers and investors alike.
Inside, the home has an updated kitchen, four bedrooms, bathroom and three separate living areas, perfect for both formal and informal living. The meals area and kitchen look out over the large rear yard which is perfect for children's play, entertaining or with the home sited to the front of the block, possible opportunity for future extensions.
The backyard is perfect for families with young children or even the pet lovers. You will have peace of mind knowing that the little one or pets are safe and sound.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON THURSDAY, 26 OCTOBER AT 6PM - BELCONNEN ARTS CENTRE
* Gas heating unit located in the hallway and also in the meals area keeping all four bedrooms cosy in the colder months
* Split system airconditioning unit in main living area
* Updated kitchen with electric appliances
* Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Down lights throughout
* Fully fenced 694sqm block
* Large garage
* Close to Kingsford Smith School and the vibrant Kippax Centre
* Less than 5 minutes' drive to Belconnen Town Centre
* Effective transport routes to Gungahlin, Civic and Woden
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Scullin, ACT 2614 priced between $350,000 and $650,000