15 Lakefield Crescent Paradise Point 4216 QLD
OFFERING AN ENVIOUS LIFESTYLE BY THE WATER
Set in a quiet street, this home has been renovated to the highest of standards and is feature packed with a functional layout and crystal clear in-ground pool offering the perfect setting for the warmer months ahead.
Occupying an enviable position with waterside walkways and parklands only 50 meters from your door step, you can enjoy watching the sun set over the Coombabah Creek as part of your daily family ritual.
- Renovated with neutral tones
- 4 bedroom incl master with walk-in robe & ensuite
- 2 flawless bathrooms
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Porcelain tiles throughout living areas
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with large timber deck
- Huge in-ground pool with glass fencing and pool safety certificate
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, glass splashbacks & quality appliances
- Double lock up garage with rear access
- Additional off road parking for 2 cars
- Low maintenance gardens
- Pedestrian gate
- Large 604m2 parcel of land
- 50 meters to waterside walkways and parkland
- Close by the popular Paradise Point café precinct and Broadwater
- Only minutes from a wide selection of shopping centres, public transport & schools
- Building and Pest Inspection completed 10th July 2017 - Available upon request
- Chemical Termite Barrier in place, current for a further 3-6 years
The owners have genuine motivation and realistic expectations so dont miss this opportunities as homes of this quality are highly sought after and rarely found. For more information, phone Matt Hill and expect the best.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Paradise Point, QLD 4216 priced between $490,000 and $910,000