15 Eucalyptus Place Kirkwood QLD 4680
STUNNING, ELEVATED, MODERN WITH POOL AND VIEWS15 Eucalyptus Place, Kirkwood
Built in 2011, the skillion roof and tiled entry set the tone of the interior with natural light flowing through the high windows and entrance. A stylish, open plan layout encompassing the air-conditioned kitchen, dining and lounge adjacent to the undercover entertaining deck are at the centre of the home.
At a glance:
- Well-equipped kitchen including stone benches, custom cabinetry, high-quality appliances, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Kitchen which flows seamlessly into the dining, lounge and alfresco decked area
- A separate media room with carpet, fan and insulated sound proofed walls
- On the lower level, you will find each of the bedrooms boasting carpet, built-in robes and fans
- The second and master bedrooms are air-conditioned
- King size master also boasts a generous walk-in-robe and modern ensuite with a view out over the manicured, established gardens
- The tiled main bathroom also enjoys a garden view with its separate bath, shower and vanity
- Tinted windows, 9ft ceilings, soft close drawers and a neutral colour scheme have been used throughout and accentuate the aspect and features this property has to offer.
- Outside is just as impressive as the interior - the fully landscaped garden and terraced decking not only provides easy access for maintenance but a different level and space for appreciating the tranquil surrounds. And you can relax knowing the programmable irrigation system will keep things green!
- A sparkling salt water, infinity edge pool finishes this home and is the perfect addition to the already stunning entertainment area.
- Fully fenced, the property has side access with room for a shed if desired
- There is also a flat grassed area ideal for pets and children at the rear of the property
- Double lock up garage with remote control panel lift door
- Solar Hot Water system
Emmadale Gardens estate is known for its privacy and appeal for young families with its exclusive lakes and parklands. There are also bush land hiking trails and bike tracks nearby, ideal for those who enjoy an active lifestyle.
Just six minutes away you have access to the Kirkwood Woolworths shopping precinct with a variety of amenities such as: a pharmacy, fuel station, a variety of restaurants, and a child care centre.
This home truly needs an inspection to be fully appreciated. Book your inspection now to avoid disappointment!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?