15 Cornwell Road Allambie Heights 2100 NSW
SOLD by Bernard Hachenberg! - 0408 644 438
A treasure trove of potential, this bright and breezy family home rests high on a massive approx. 1,303sqm block overlooking and adjoining the sprawling grounds of David Thomas Reserve. Tightly held for half a century, it offers exciting entry level house buying in a northern beaches growth corridor, comfortable to move straight in or primed for renovation or replacement (STCA). Brimming with northern light, it provides two levels of spacious living, generous lawn areas for the kids and the shell of a pool ready for renovation. Its superb setting is a quick stroll to the bus and just minutes to Warringah Mall, golf course, Manly Dam, schools and a choice of beaches.
• Timber floors, inviting light filled living and dining
• Wide balconies front and back, reverse cycle a/c
• Gorgeous sweeping vistas across the parklands
• Vintage electric kitchen in very workable condition
• Three bedrooms all boasting excellent proportions
• Large lower level rumpus room with built-in bar
• Two tidy bathrooms, immense under house storage
• Potential to add a parking platform off the street
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Allambie Heights, NSW 2100 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000