15 Clyde Road Babinda QLD 4861
High Set Character Queenslander - Potential Plus15 Clyde Road, Babinda
* Beautiful district views over the cane fields to the mountains
* Cool breezes from the casement windows
* Two bedrooms plus sleep out or sun room, high clearance 2 car in tandem, gated carport to the side of the home allowing drive through to the rear yard plus 1 car at the front
* Mostly air conditioned and some security screens
* Central lounge room and open plan dining and kitchen
* Kitchen has a gas cook top/electric oven combination, plenty of bench and cupboard space and large fridge space.
* Cement piers, concrete flooring, lockable storage room, however not legal height
* Large aviary, fruit trees include lime, lemon, mandarin, avocado, mango, pawpaw
* Vegie area, fenced rear yard
* Large water tank
Owner would like to rent back for 6 weeks or a longer settlement if possible.
Babinda is a beautiful country town renowned for its fertile land and high annual rainfall. It is the gateway to the famous Babinda Boulders, swimming holes and excellent schooling. It is close to boat ramps, Bramston Beach and the larger towns of Innisfail and Gordonvale.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Babinda, QLD 4861 priced between $130,000 and $230,000