15 Alexander Street Aroona QLD 4551
GREAT ELEVATED POSITION, BIG BLOCK, POOL AND DUAL LIVING!15 Alexander Street, Aroona
Perfectly positioned on one of Aroona’ s most prominent streets, you will find this brick split level family home. Featuring four bedrooms upstairs and a self-contained apartment downstairs, with a well-designed open floor plan, and an extra multi-functional room, this home offers ample room for the whole family.
Plenty of room for everyone in the family with an additional multi-functional room at the front that can be the fifth bedroom, home office or media room. The master bedroom is huge, originally two bedrooms joined as one, consists of His and Hers built-in wardrobes on either side. Another three bedrooms and two bathrooms, all freshly painted with stylish finishes.
Sloped cypress pine ceiling with exposed rafters add a distinctive stamp creating a sense of comfort and warmth to this perfect home. The main open plan living boasting high raked ceilings flows effortlessly on to the front timber deck, ideal for enjoying ocean glimpses and distant twinkling night lights. You will enjoy the cooling sea breezes from both indoors and outdoors!
The large open kitchen recently refreshed has a touch of shabby chic with matching rattan light fittings. The kitchen layout with ample bench and storage provides a great space cooking delicious meals for your family.
Set on a large 1222m2 block, the landscaped gardens present a resort styled atmosphere comprising of a variety of coastal trees and plants nestled amongst a sparkling inground pool with undercover gazebo and built-in barbecue.
The double garage has been transformed to a full self-contained one bedroom apartment and offers luxurious dual living.
Features you will love:
- Four bedrooms upstairs with optional 5th bedroom on elevated 1222m2 block
- Well designed floor plan with multiple living zones and bedrooms tucked away at the back
- Light, bright and airy with cool sea breezes and sunlit year-round.
- Shabby chic inspired kitchen with ample bench space and storage
- Front verandah with ocean glimpses – sees the sunrise, passing ships and distant lights
- Sparkling in-ground pool with gazebo and built-in barbecue
- Self- contained one bedroom apartment
- Room to add a double carport at the side of house
- 3m x 3m garden shed
- Located just minutes from popular patrolled beaches and parks
- Nearby mountain bike tracks and National Park.
- In the catchment for the much sought after Talara Primary College.
Aroona is fast becoming a desired urban location due to its proximity to popular beaches, well reputed schools, shops, cafes and restaurants. Close to all the favourite spots including the mountain bike tracks and National Park. Only a short drive to the patrolled Dicky Beach and the popular Currimundi Lake.
With increasing capital growth, homes in this position are highly desired, so get in quick!
Please call Sandra de Jersey on 0438 975 045 for a private viewing or watch out for the Open Homes
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?