148 Wooralla Drive Mount Eliza 3930 VIC
Enjoy sensational sunsets over Port Phillip Bay in this three bedroom residence offering peace and tranquillity with bay or garden views from every room. This timeless property includes a chef's kitchen with sleek granite bench-tops, six-burner dual oven Falcon stove. Large outdoor patio with built-in Weber barbecue perfect for entertaining guests. A spacious family room with a grand open fireplace opens to an expansive entertaining deck that overlooks a pristine 20-meter lap swimming pool and has broad bay and hinterland views. The deck is also accessed from the separate lounge and master bedroom that features an en-suite and walk-in-robe. A central bathroom services two additional queen size bedrooms complete with built-in-robes. Features also include a separate study and multi-purpose room suitable for children's study, music room or nursery.
Large double garage with workshop space and access to a full sized attic. Enjoy the close proximity of Mt Eliza village and walking distance to The Peninsula school local schools.
* Timeless 3 bedroom family home with Port Phillip Bay views
* 20-metre lap swimming pool
* Outdoor patio with built in Weber barbeque
* Kitchen with granite bench tops & six-burner dual oven stove
* Master bedroom with en suite & walk-in-robe
* Built in Study & multi-purpose children's study
* Double garage with generous attic
* Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling
* 3 Tanks with 22,000-litre capacity
* Land size of 1616sqm. Approx.
* Walking distance to The Peninsula School
* Minutes to Mount Eliza Village shops & local amenities
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Eliza, VIC 3930 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000