146 Elizabeth Street Ashfield NSW 2131
Well-presented timeless full brick home146 Elizabeth Street, Ashfield
- Immaculate polished timber floor and high, decorative ceiling to living room at front
- Separate family/dining area features retro floor tiles and split-system air conditioning
- Updated modern kitchen with gas cooktop and quality cabinetry including large pantry
- Family/dining area opens to covered rear verandah in low-maintenance backyard
- Well-presented main bathroom with corner shower and separate bath
- Built-in robes to three of four bedrooms; split-system air conditioning to master
- Internal laundry with separate second toilet; single carport plus single garage
Enter via the raised front verandah and into the central entry hall with the generous living room located at the front of the home.
The master bedroom joins three additional bedrooms off the central hallway that opens into the generous family/dining area with large modern kitchen at rear.
The main bathroom and separate internal laundry are both off the family/dining area, which also opens into the low-maintenance backyard.
The single carport at side provides gated drive-through access to the detached single garage at rear with plenty of extra off-street parking.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?