144A Oats Street Carlisle WA 6101
GREEN TITLE BLOCK, WITH DUPLEX POTENTIAL!!144A Oats Street, Carlisle
1. Renovate the existing home & enjoy a quality lifestyle on a large block with future development potential.
2. Retain the existing home, renovate for profit, sub divide & sell off, or build on the back block.
3. Knock down the existing home, sub divide & build 2 new Carlisle dwellings.
4. Purchase the property, rent it out & enjoy capital growth with a view to develop or renovate at a later date.
** Please note any subdivisions & development are subject to local council approval. **
The existing home was built in 1963 & with a little TLC, the potential here is easy to see. Property description & some of the key features include:
* Excellent security & privacy, positioned behind front fence & gate.
* Good sized front garden section with loads of potential.
* Front porch/verandah.
* Generous sized master bedroom with ceiling fan.
* Large front lounge room with ceiling fan, floorboards & alfresco doors opening up to front porch & garden.
* Good sized dining/meals area with floorboards.
* Bedrooms 2 - floorboards with ceiling fan.
* Bedroom 3 - floorboards with built in robe.
* Bathroom with shower/vanity/toilet.
* Tiled kitchen at the rear of property.
* Large gabled patio with paved area.
* Double lock up garage/workshop at rear of the property.
* Large backyard area.
This represents outstanding value for the lucky buyer & an exciting opportunity for owner/occupiers & investors alike! Don't make the mistake of judging a book by it's cover, as any casual driveby's will not do this property justice. With close proximity to public transport and quick access to Belmont Forum, Park Centre, Vic Park strip, airports, CBD & all main artery's this is definitely worth investigation. Home opens as scheduled & weekly viewings available by appointment!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?