143 Donnelly Road Arcadia Vale 2283 NSW
LIVING AMONGST NATURE
What a wonderful opportunity to own a home set in a peaceful and private bush setting. This north east facing split level eco friendly home is positioned on approx. 3,073 sqm of bushland and is only minutes from the foreshore of Lake Macquarie. Wraparound verandahs providing an abundance of outdoor living, the property features;
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes and the master with ensuite and its own private verandah
- Open plan living, dining, modern kitchen and extensive storage
- Air-conditioning, combustion fire, 6.5 kw of solar panels and water tank
- Downstairs accommodation for family and friends with access to its own private deck
- A great use of Australian hardwoods and glass which makes you feel that you are part of this bush setting
- Vaulted ceilings that capture those great north east summer breezes
- Double carport and additional off street parking
- Close to schools, shops and boating facilities
This unique home has been created to embrace its surroundings and by doing so has established a private tranquil setting many can only dream to have. Don't hesitate to inspect your new home.
Council Rates: $400 PQ approx
Water Rate: $237 + Usage PQ approx
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Arcadia Vale, NSW 2283 priced between $390,000 and $720,000