14/130 Main Street Blacktown NSW 2148
Amazing Opportunity to Live in Downtown14/130 Main Street, Blacktown
This oversized 1 bedroom, 1 Study and 1 bathroom apartment with balcony will capture your heart with size, location and features. Come home and relax in the generously proportioned open plan living and dining areas opening onto a balcony with gas point for BBQ, perfect for entertaining with family and friends.
This generously sized apartment is located in the popular suburb of Blacktown and walking distance to local tafe, train station, hospital, westpoint shopping centre, buses, schools, child care centres, parks and only minutes away from M4, M2, M7 motorways, and Wet & Wild.
• Total Area 80 sqm
• Massive single bedroom with walk-in window and build-in wardrobe
• Open plan living and dining area with air-condition and gas point for heating
• Large study room, great form home office or day bed
• Main bathroom with large shower and internal laundry
• Quality kitchen with stone bench tops, range hood, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
• Carpet flooring throughout and Single secured car space
This stunning affordable apartment will surely impress, first home buyers and investors do not miss out.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Wed, 20th Feb 6:30PM – 7:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?