14/123 Lagoon Street Narrabeen 2101 NSW
Luxury Beachside Apartment
Just two minutes walk from the beach and lagoon, this fully renovated, modern apartment is in one of the best locations on the Northern Beaches.
Within a few minutes walk, you can be surfing at North Narrabeen, swimming in the lagoon, eating breakfast at Oceans or grabbing a coffee from Zubi. And with the entry to the Wakehurst Parkway and the Warriewood & Narrabeen bus stops just a 2 minute drive away, it’s an easy trip to work as well.
The Apartment features:
* 10-foot ceilings, oak timber flooring and LED lighting that creates an amazing feeling of space and luxury rarely seen in apartments.
* A huge master bedroom (easily big enough for a king bed) with custom made, built-in wardrobes for him & her, large windows and louvres, and a sunny, leafy outlook make it an ideal place to wake up each morning.
* A large undercover verandah, that’s perfect for romantic summer dinners or entertaining.
* Fully renovated a master bathroom with heated floors and an oversize vanity & mirror that are perfect for getting ready for your delicious dinner at nearby Mexicano or Barbuto.
* Brand new ensuite bathroom with oversized shower and custom-made timber vanity and mirror.
* A fully equipped gourmet eat-in kitchen with Miele appliances, Caesar Stone bench tops and gas cook top that’s perfect for creating culinary masterpieces and entertaining your friends and family.
* Large living and dining area featuring sliding doors that flow onto the balcony to let the summer breeze in, and a gas outlet to ensure your cosy and warm in the winter months.
* Large second bedroom easily big enough for a queen size bed, full nursery or oversize office. Huge built-in wardrobes provide extra storage space and the wide window with leafy outlook make it a great spot to spend your time.
* New York style laundry that’s big enough for a washer, dryer, sink and storage shelf, but so cleverly tucked away that you wouldn’t know it’s there.
* Lock-up garage with internal access that provides a secure spot for your car, and ample on street parking that makes it easy to use the garage as an extra storage space.
This stunning apartment is tucked away in an architecturally designed, security building by international award winning firm Billard Leece Partnership. With just 14 units in the building and low strata fees, it’s perfect for those that want a luxury, hassle free, beachside lifestyle.
RATES Council: $330 qu Approx
Water: $169 qu
Approx Strata: $879 qu Approx
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Narrabeen, NSW 2101 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000