1405/1 Sunset Avenue Paradise Point 4216 QLD
Spacious 157sqm 'Salacia Waters' Apartment with a highly sought after top-floor corner location!
Located in an enviable top floor corner location with no shared walls, this near new apartment beckons a new owner keen to lap up the relaxed coastal lifestyle that a property such as this can offer! Imagine watching the world go by from one of your 2 spacious balconies; strolling down for a cocktail at the nearby waterfront tapas bar; relaxing by the pool or perhaps enjoying a movie in Salacia Waters' private cinema room with a group of friends, this lifestyle is one that will make you feel like you're permanently on holidays.
Located adjacent to the water, and enjoying a north-easterly aspect with open, elevated views, this well designed and elegant apartment has so many features, including:
* Prestigious Salacia Waters Address;
* 2 double bedrooms; 2 bathrooms; 2 separate living spaces & 2 secure car parks with additional storage.
* Stunning views and high ceilings to maximize natural light & breezes;
* Spacious Kitchen with stone benchtops; Miele appliances and soft close drawers;
* Open Plan layout with generous combined lounge and dining area;
* Separate 2nd living space converted to suit media room with private balcony;
* Unique timber-look floors give a sense of space & style;
* Master bedroom with luxurious ensuite complete with stone vanity top and separate bath;
* Ample storage with both bedrooms featuring generous built-ins;
* Two separate balconies providing lovely views and excellent cross-ventilation;
* 2 x secure basement car parking spaces
* Body corp fees around $158 per week
* High speed internet access
Onsite facilities include 25 metre lap pool, wading pool, spa, sauna, well equipped gymnasium, recreation club with alfresco dining, formal dining area, kitchen, games area, resident's library, reading room, private 12 seat theatre and 3 barbecues. Adjacent are the sandy beaches and timber fishing platforms. There are manned security patrols and monitored security cameras for peace of mind and the apartments have security coded access to the individual floors.
Within a short walk / cycle:
* Marina with pontoon berths available to purchase for the boating enthusiast - 250m
* Paradise Point Village, cafes and restaurants - 1.4km
* Boardwalk; tapas bar; convenience store & waterfront park/cycle way/walking path - 100m to 1.6km
* Sovereign Island Cafe & Beauty Salon - 750m
* Paradise Point Bowls Club - 1.9km
* Artichoke Restaurant (Ephraim Island) - 2.1km
* Runaway Bay Marina - 3.9km
Please call Tony to arrange your private viewing today.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.show less
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Paradise Point, QLD 4216 priced between $350,000 and $650,000