1402 Bridgepoint Marco Polo Drive Mandurah WA 6210
HIGHEST POINT IN MANDURAH!1402 Bridgepoint Marco Polo Drive, Mandurah
This Penthouse oozes luxury and class, with some of the many features including:
* Modern Chef's Galley Style Kitchen with stone bench tops, Gaggenau appliances and a wine cooler
* Open, bright and light filled living areas spill out onto your first balcony offering breath-taking views
* The master bedroom and ensuite offer style with main balcony access, double vanity and a luxurious deep bath for pure relaxation
* Additional living and kitchenette is located on the upper floor with bi-folding doors leading onto the West facing balcony with outdoor BBQ area, perfect for additional guests or entertaining year-round!
* Three additional bedrooms are located on the upper level, fitted with double glass built in robes and one with its own private ensuite
* Two balconies in total are located on the upper floor, bursting with endless entertaining opportunities. One is East facing overlooking Mandurah, both bridges, the estuary and beyond and the other is overlooks the stunning Mandurah Marina and ocean to the west and north
* This fully air conditioned apartment also provides three secure underground car bays with storage cage plus additional storage room within the apartment itself.
* In addition to the inclusions, you also have access to all Point facilities including the stunning swimming pool, spa, full gymnasium, BBQ area and more!
With features and views a-plenty, this Penthouse is one of only 3 at this height! Nothing else will come close. Centrally located within walking distance to Mandurah Boardwalk, Foreshore, Mandurah Marina and a variety of dining and entertainment, call John Phillips of Century 21 to schedule a private viewing.
Please click on the Virtual Tour link for further property information
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mandurah, WA 6210 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000