14 Wrixon Street Latham 2615 ACT
HOUSE OF THE WEEK ? BUY OF THE YEAR
This exceptional property exudes class, style and a standard of living for that family looking for something just a little bit different from the normal.
Sitting in potentially one of the best streets of Latham, homes of this potential and calibre are rare to the market indeed. 14 Wrixon boasts large open plan living areas which can be segregated, beautiful mountain views and a fabulous outdoor entertainment area.
On a large 758m² block with established trees and shrubs, step in to appreciate:
* A separate entry steps into the front formal lounge room with a private outlook to a beautiful front garden
* A formal dining room leads through to the kitchen and sensational family room
* The country style kitchen has loads of cupboard space, a Miele dishwasher and looks out onto the backyard
* The family room is fabulous for entertaining as steps out to a raised covered pergola, has its own lovely fireplace for cozy winter evenings and can be segregated from the dining, lounge room
* Ducted gas and evaporative cooling are throughout for year round comfort
* Loads of storage is under the house plus an enclosed carport for extra space
* Quality window dressings and floor coverings are throughout
* A fantastic, easy care, enclosed back yard provides plenty of room for the children or family pets to play
If you?ve been sitting back all year looking for something incomparable in a fantastic inner Belconnen address, then here it is! This unique family home is in a quiet, family orientated street zoned to the very popular Latham primary school with the local shops and Kippax Shopping Centre just a few minutes drive away.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Latham, ACT 2615 priced between $370,000 and $690,000