1/4 Twenty Third Avenue Palm Beach 4221 QLD
BEST VALUE BEACHSIDE DUPLEX - MOTIVATED SELLER EAGER TO TRANSACT !
Delightful ocean views form a focal point from this substantial home, just steps from the sand and surf with no roads to cross in highly sought after Palm Beach.
Favourably positioned with a preferred northeast orientation ensures natural light, breezes and views permeate the 247m2 residence's coastal interior.
Quality hardwood floorboards, heightened ceilings and glass expanses define all three levels including the dedicated lifestyle level where a private ocean view balcony forms an extension of the living room, dining space and white kitchen.
The versatile upper level comprises the master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, relaxation zone, private balcony with ocean views, and access to a two-way bathroom with a corner spa bath and walk-in shower. A multi-purpose room with a walk-in wardrobe and ocean view balcony can serve as the fourth bedroom or an extension of the master retreat as a private office, gymnasium or sitting room.
The second bathroom and another two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and rear courtyard access, are located on the ground level.
Additional features include intercom entry, air conditioning, ceiling fans, secure double garage plus two car off street parking.
- Delightful ocean views with preferred north aspect
- Metres from the surf, sand, cafes and Tallebudgera estuary
- Dedicated lifestyle level with ocean view balcony
- Kitchen has walk-in pantry and access to laundry room
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, balcony, bathroom
- Secure double garage has storage bay and internal entry
- Large attic storage, spear pump irrigation, closed circuit TV security
- 1 of only 2 beachside homes, no roads to cross to the beach
- 3 minutes* to Burleigh Heads, 15 minutes* to Broadbeach, 10 minutes* to Gold Coast Airport
- Body Corporate levies, $91.35* per week
- GCCC Rates, $1,384.96* (1 January - 30 June 2018)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $1,150 - $1,250* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $917* p/w (Off Peak), $1,337* p/w (School Holidays),
$1,645* p/w (Events), $2,205* p/w (Peak Rate)
Motivated seller eager to transact, act now !
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Palm Beach, QLD 4221 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000