14 Tudor Place Hughes ACT 2605
Wonderful 1960’s Home With Stylish Pristine Features.14 Tudor Place, Hughes
This appealing home is ready to move into and enjoy and features a well-proportioned interior layout with separate lounge room and dining areas, a neat and tidy kitchen and a well sized full bathroom. Four bedrooms include one with its own walk-in robe, ensuite and private entrance via the front porch.
There are a number of outdoor areas to choose from, including a central courtyard, a private dining patio at the rear plus a generous grassed garden. This home also has a double carport with built-in storage.
The handy location is within close proximity to popular local Hughes shops, schools, bus transport and all of the area’s parklands.
- Bright interiors with separate lounge and dining areas
- Central courtyard plus a private dining patio at the rear
- Four bedrooms, one with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Full main bathroom plus a neat and tidy kitchen
- Double carport including a lock-up storage unit
- Lots of scope to update or redesign to add value
- Set at the very end of an exclusive cul-de-sac
- Ducted air conditioning and heating
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?