14 Tudor Place Hughes 2605 ACT
Wonderful 1960s Home With Stylish Pristine Features.
Offering a great family buying opportunity at the end of a private leafy cul-de-sac, this attractive residence’s generous living spaces and private outdoor areas make it perfect for those looking for a very comfortable house in a highly convenient position. It offers an exciting prospect and is presented in good condition with a bright interior layout and plenty of scope to add future value with an update or renovation.
This appealing home is ready to move into and enjoy and features a well-proportioned interior layout with separate lounge room and dining areas, a neat and tidy kitchen and a well sized full bathroom. Four bedrooms include one with its own walk-in robe, ensuite and private entrance via the front porch.
There are a number of outdoor areas to choose from, including a central courtyard, a private dining patio at the rear plus a generous grassed garden. This home also has a double carport with built-in storage.
The handy location is within close proximity to popular local Hughes shops, schools, bus transport and all of the area’s parklands.
- Bright interiors with separate lounge and dining areas
- Central courtyard plus a private dining patio at the rear
- Four bedrooms, one with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Full main bathroom plus a neat and tidy kitchen
- Double carport including a lock-up storage unit
- Lots of scope to update or redesign to add value
- Set at the very end of an exclusive cul-de-sac
- Ducted air conditioning and heating
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hughes, ACT 2605 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000