14 Tennyson Avenue Leura 2780 NSW
Cosy, Comfortable Living in a Private Oasis
Nestled in a quaint, exclusive South Leura pocket, this charming, ambient, light-filled circa 1910 cottage allows for easy walking distance to boutique Leura village, all transportation and renowned bushwalks alike. Uniquely and very appealingly, this block is bordered either side by neighbours' front gardens. This, together with the beautifully landscaped, park-like garden on the block's back parameter, creates a very lush, green private haven. With both kitchen and bathroom in good condition, ample storage space and character features such as original timber windows, high ceilings and walling in the lounge room, one can very easily move in and appreciate this lovely home as is or make plans to renovate and extend if desired.
• Generous 784.1 square metre block with stunning sandstone gate
• Ideal for first home buyers, downsizers, weekend letting or investment
• Versatile loft which can serve as a study or third bedroom
• Light-filled multi-purpose room upon entry with abundant storage
• Two year old carpet with neutral tones throughout
• NBN and natural gas fire to instantaneously warm the home
• Well maintained, pretty, established cold-climate garden
• Quiet side roads and plentiful street parking
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Leura, NSW 2780 priced between $420,000 and $780,000