14 Rhodes Parade Windermere Park 2264 NSW
PEACEFUL WATERFRONT ON LAKE PETITE
The 'Lake House' is truly a special place to call home, nestled on a 703m2 waterfront block with gorgeous waterviews and lake breezes from the large covered entertainment deck, providing a private and Idyllic waterfront lifestyle with instant appeal.
Property features include:
- A classic 1950' renovated home.
- Features 3 good sized bedrooms (2) with built-in wardrobes.
- 2nd bedroom boasts a split system air-conditioner.
- Serene main bedroom with ultra modern ensuite with walk-in shower, connects to the deck area.
- Large central open plan kitchen, living, dining area spills out onto the deck.
- Warm inviting ambience with polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout.
- Large modern open-style vibrant kitchen with stainless steel underbench oven, glass cooktop and plenty of storage.
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath is in very good condition plus a separate toilet.
- Functional compact laundry behind closed doors.
- New H.W.S., roll down privacy blinds, ceiling fans and established gardens.
- Array of birdlife, ducks, black swans and pelicans are regular visitors on the waterfront.
- Single lock-up garage.
- Easy level access to the watersedge.
- Character-rich home with so much charm.
- Great location within close proximity of the Bay Shopping Village, cafes/restaurants, transport and local schools.
- Closeby to the New Trinity Point Development and Marina.
This property is a fabulous choice for a full-time residence or holiday retreat/weekender to escape the busy city life.
Just in time for a 'Endless Summer' call Leanne to arrange your private viewing or come along to the Open Home on Sunday!!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Windermere Park, NSW 2264 priced between $440,000 and $810,000