14 Notlen Street Ringwood 3134 VIC
Huge Opportunity in a Perfect Position
Backing onto Notlen Street Park and ideally positioned walking distance to Norwood Secondary School, Ringwood Train Station and the magnificent Eastland shopping and entertainment precinct, the future for this brilliantly located block will only be limited by your imagination.
Ready for renovation or for full re-development into your dream home or multiple dwellings (STCA), the current 3-bedroom home has a lounge with gas heating, kitchen with meals area and a separate bungalow/retreat at the rear.
Upon inspection, it's the opportunity this spacious flat block represents that will excite most. With the landscape conducive to the family home you've always wanted or for dual modern townhouses (STCA), this blank canvas presents as an opportunity to secure your future.
- Fantastic opportunity to renovate or develop a block in a brilliant location (STCA)
- Current home with 3 bedrooms, lounge with gas heating and kitchen with meals area
- Central bathroom with separate shower and bath, large laundry and separate toilet
- Spacious backyard, single lock up garage and extensive driveway down the side
- Rear bungalow, home office or rumpus
- Ideally positioned close to schools, Eastland shopping and Ringwood Train Station
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ringwood, VIC 3134 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000