14 Mycumbene Avenue East Lindfield 2070 NSW
SOLD BY ANDREW BRAID
Premium Prospects, Scope & Opportunity
Situated in a coveted family friendly location this lovely home offers an exceptional array of exciting prospects, move in and instantly enjoy, invest and rent, extend, add a second storey, or build a luxury new home STCA. A blue-chip offering in the Killara High & East Lindfield School zones, this home holds many wonderful memories and now offered for the first time since construction (60 years). This immaculate full brick home, on approx 835sqm and set on the high side looks forward to a fresh start for another fortunate family. .
- Held within the same family since 1957
- Solid full brick construction
- Combined lounge and dining room
- Functional kitchen with casual meals area
- Three bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom and separate w.c.
- Lock up garage, laundry and generous under house storage/workshop
- East Lindfield Primary & Killara High School catchments
This private and tranquil, north rear facing allotment provides further inspiration for investing, renovating the existing home or building a contemporary creation (STCA).
View: Wednesday & Saturday 12:00-12:30pm or by appointment
For Sale: Contact Agent
Contact: Exclusive Agent Andrew Braid, LJ Hooker Roseville
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in East Lindfield, NSW 2070 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,200,000