14 Moona Street Burwood East 3151 VIC
Fall in love with the light
Immaculately presented both inside and out, this renovated single-level 4 bedroom home offers comfortable and easy family living within the coveted Mount Waverley Secondary College zone, or a savvy investment near Deakin University.
Taking full advantage of bright northern light, relax in the spacious lounge/dining room where abundant sunshine streams in through large multi-aspect windows, or in the adjacent family room with study zone, all warmed by polished timber floorboards.
Prepare gourmet meals in the generous Impala built stone kitchen with soft-close cabinetry and stainless steel La Germania cooker, looking out to a broad covered entertaining deck and landscaped garden with workshop and storage sheds.
Enjoy a quiet lifestyle just an easy walk to the No.75 tram, bus, parkland, plus Burwood Heights and Burwood One Shopping Centres.
* Renovated 4 bedroom home in the MWSC zone
* Sun-filled lounge dining with surround sound speakers
* Large family room with adjacent study zone
* Stone topped kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances
* Laundry with 2nd toilet
* Polished timber floorboards, stylish bathroom
* Substantial covered outdoor entertaining deck
* Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
* Walk to tram, train, shops and parkland
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.14moonastreetburwoodeast.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burwood East, VIC 3151 priced between $900,000 and $1,800,000