14 Mcmillan Street Yagoona 2199 NSW
Near New Designer Residence
Only two years old, this near new designer residence invites contemporary family living and entertaining. A quality brick construction, it has been smartly designed over two levels for maximum space and light.
Quality finishes feature throughout this impressive home, with luxury inclusions offering an enhanced living experience.
On a quiet cul-de-sac with a bakery at the end of the street, the home offers convenience to Bankstown Central and train station, sporting facilities, schools and parks.
- Open plan living space with luxe tiling & natural light
- Gourmet gas kitchen with stone island & walk-in pantry
- Entertainer’s pavilion with prep bench, level green garden
- Bedrooms upstairs with built-in/walk-in robes, home office
- Master features an ensuite with freestanding bath tub
- Stylish bathrooms with rainfall shower fixtures, powder room
- Lock-up garage, Bosch alarm, ducted air-conditioning
Council Rates: $295 approx. per quarter
Water Rates: $172 approx. per quarter
Located 20km south west of Sydney’s CBD, Yagoona offers quiet suburban streets with shops, cosmopolitan dining and transport at its heart. A great choice for young families, it’s dotted with community parklands, playgrounds and primary schools. Convenience to Bankstown’s central business district. Famous as the home to Australia’s first ever golden arches.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Ross Mournehis on 0419 171 469.
Domain Property Agents does not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of this material.
Property Code: 779
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Yagoona, NSW 2199 priced between $690,000 and $1,280,000