14 Mary Drive Murphys Creek QLD 4352
PRIVATE RESORT STYLE LIVING WITH POOL, BIG SHED & MUCH MORE14 Mary Drive, Murphys Creek
In the summer months, refresh and unwind around your very own sparkling inground pool that blends seamlessly with spacious open plan indoor living. The Metricon "Pagoda" is a magnificent four bedroom residence containing everything that you could desire. Featuring a massive open plan living and dining areas, gourmet kitchen with butler size pantry, stainless steel appliances and separate media room.
Built only 3 years, this designer home also features spacious bedrooms with built ins, master suite with walk in robe, ensuite, shower and bath. There is plenty of storage space, wide windows throughout for summer breezes and rural views that capture the essence of country living. A special feature is the wide front entry that gives a sense of luxury as you enter the living areas. This feeling of luxury continues through the living areas to the stacker glass doors that flow seamlessly out to the al fresco area that combines perfectly with the stunning inground pool.
- Light and bright living and dining areas.
- Modern gourmet kitchen with extensive bench and storage space.
- 5 Burner gas hot plates, huge pantry.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, zoned and reverse cycle.
- Spacious main bedroom, big second bedroom with separate entry and private garden, ideal teenager retreat.
- Both bathrooms have separate showers and baths, ensuite with extra large shower, double vanity and soft touch wc.
- Double panel lift garage attached (with storage cupboards) plus 9m x 6m colorbond shed with concrete floor, power and lights. This shed is designed for alternate use as an extra living area or granny flat. Widows have been placed for this purpose, the walls and ceiling are designed to be sheeted.
- Fully landscaped grounds utilizing sandstone retaining walls and the establishment of over 100 shrubs.
- Huge usable block, steel and netting fences, fully dog proof as well as an adorable semi-circular house yard / dog run.
- Abundant water with town water connected as well as 3 rain water tanks totaling 75,000 litres.
- Local state school, free high school bus, most schools serviced by bus interchange.
Don't miss the opportunity to inspect this gorgeous family home in a picturesque location, phone Leigh today 0419 718 258.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?