14 Leindan Court Mount Eliza 3930 VIC
Set at the end of a leafy court on an enormous 2790 (approx) allotment with inground pool, this single-level three-bedroom home is a precious find for any family. An architect-designed modernist residence from the 1980s with cedar-lined walls, exposed brick, open fireplace, wood heater and multiple sets of sliding glass doors opening to a paved outdoor entertaining zone off the two spacious living areas, the timeless appeal carries well into the modern age while allowing plenty of scope to add your own updates. Beautifully designed, the sizeable junior bedrooms are serviced by a full family bathroom with separate toilet, a private ensuite features in the master bedroom for parents.
- Architect-designed family home with inground pool
- Spacious lounge with open fireplace & patio access
- Sunny family living with dual sliding doors to patio
- Functional kitchen adjoining family room & dining area
- Paved outdoor entertaining area with BBQ alcove
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Full family bathroom, separate toilet
- Reverse-cycle heating/aircon, wood heater & fireplace
- 2 x double carports & covered boat/caravan bay
- Generous allotment with mature boundary trees
- End of leafy court tapering down to Leindan Reserve
- 15-minute walk to Mt Eliza North Primary School
- 5-minute drive to the shops & services of the village
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Eliza, VIC 3930 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000