14 John Street Cairns North 4870 QLD
SOLD BY KEN HIGGINS
This renovated, quality home offers all the warmth and charm of a classic Queenslander, with a modernised floor plan, expertly built by MiHaven.
The open plan living area upstairs seamlessly opens onto a wrap-around veranda that offers fantastic mountain views while capturing all the cool breezes, with
separation between upstairs and downstairs living, making it an ideal teenage retreat; home office or perfect for a shared living arrangement.
- New kitchens with stone bench tops and quality appliances while servicing the dining area and extensive outdoor entertaining areas.
- 5 Bedrooms in total, 2 upstairs including master with walk in robe and en-suite.
- Downstairs boasts another 3 bedrooms, well-appointed bathroom, kitchen and a second indoor/outdoor alfresco living area.
- All new bathrooms throughout, fully rewired and re-plumbed.
- Energy efficient, with full insulation; solar hot water system and LED lighting.
- Lifted to legal height and ground level above Q100.
- Main living and bedrooms are air conditioned.
- Fully secure with remote control electronic gates.
- Designed for pet friendly environment.
- Undercover parking for two cars and space to store a boat.
- Established landscaped gardens with automated irrigation system.
- Located in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac.
This property is well suited to those looking for a quality renovation in one of Cairns most desired inner city suburbs, and only walking distance to shops, restaurants, Esplanade and bus stops and is located in the Cairns High State School catchment area.
This home offers the opportunity to make a wonderful lifestyle investment for now and years to come. Seeing is believing, make this inner city oasis your haven.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cairns North, QLD 4870 priced between $420,000 and $780,000