14 Horseshoe Bend Buderim QLD 4556
Stunning Uninterrupted Sunrises Over The Pacific Ocean14 Horseshoe Bend, Buderim
The split level residence has been tastefully renovated and modernized and sits on a sweeping corner allotment. There is a defining appeal to Buderim escarpment homes, surrounded by executive million dollar homes.
The floorplan is like penthouse living without body corporates, as the main upper level that captures panoramic views can be independently lived on. Striking pitched angular ceilings create an intriguing feeling of space with each room designed to maximize the vantage point.
On the upstairs level there are two separate living areas and a dining area, with the casual living area featuring polished timber floors and a modern neutral kitchen.
For the entertainer, wrap around decks frame the ultimate ever changing coastal view. The master bedroom also captures views and features a modernized ensuite and walk-in robe.
Downstairs is perfect for guests or children with three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is also direct external access to the established landscaped gardens that frame this impressive, timeless view property.
Without doubt this home will impress with a functional configuration and some of the Sunshine Coasts finest views over the coastline.
- Four Bedrooms With Built-ins
- 792m² Allotment Sweeping Allotment
- Elevated North-eastern Escarpment Position
- Panoramic Vistas Across The Pacific Ocean
- Unobstructed Views From Both Levels
- Expansive Entertainers Deck
- Ability To Live All On One Level
- Stainless Steel Oven & Gas Cooktop
- Modern Neutral Kitchen
- Open Plan Living With Raked Ceilings
- Timber Floors To Casual Living
- Recently Repainted Inside & Out
- Decks On Both Levels
- Air-conditioned Living
- Master Suite With Views & Walk-in Robe
- Ensuite With Dual Vanities
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Extra Large Double Remote Garage
- Established Landscaped Gardens
- Current Rental Appraisal $750.00 Per Week
- Two Large Water Tanks For Gardens
- Peaceful Cul-de-sac Enclave Location
- Close To Buderim Village
Motivated owners have now reduced the price to meet the market, offering exceptional buying to the Buderim escarpment view buyer!
- Sat, 23rd Feb 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?