14 Green Mist Crescent Botanic Ridge 3977 VIC
Tailor made for families on 862sqm block
With an impressive stone façade this family home has loads of character and something for everyone. From when you first step inside the home with its quality finishes through to the rear garden and outstanding pool area you will soon appreciate that your search stops here. You will be just in time for the summer holidays! Comprising:
- Four bedrooms plus study, with a choice of a master bedroom either upstairs or downstairs. Upstairs master bedroom features a walk-in robes, ensuite with twin vanity, clawfoot bath and a balcony. One of the upstairs bedrooms also features an adjoining playroom or attic storage area
- Lounge with gas fire and bi-fold doors opening to the outdoor area
- Spacious kitchen with pullout pantry, walk-in pantry, lots of pot drawers, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, plumbing for the ice-maker fridge
- Family room opening onto paved outdoor area
- Powder room upstairs
- Solar heated and salt water chlorinated pool with lighting
- Concealed tank and utility area
- Large storage shed with toilet
- Double lock-up garage with rear access
- NO BODY CORPORATE
Extra features include 4 split systems, roof storage accessed by an extendable ladder, extra storage under stairs, alarm system and fruit trees.
Botanic Ridge offers an enviable lifestyle with its country feel, walking tracks, close proximity to Settlers Run Golf Course yet close to major facilities, including Cranbourne Park Shopping and schools and a bus service. Everything about this property is quality and it's a rare opportunity to secure a large block in an increasingly popular suburb.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Botanic Ridge, VIC 3977 priced between $600,000 and $1,120,000