14 Creekside Close Jackass Flat VIC 3556
Family home with parkland on your doorstep14 Creekside Close, Jackass Flat
With a list of features including:
- The kitchen, dining and family rooms all combine for open plan living
- The kitchen is equipped with a stainless steel electric oven with gas cook top, a dishwasher and plenty of cupboards
- The main bedroom comes with a walk-in robe and ensuite and the remaining 3 bedrooms all have built-in robes
- Gas ducted heating keeps the home toasty during the colder months and a split system keeps climate cool when it's warm outside
- The main bathroom comprises a nice big bath, shower and vanity
- Conveniently, through the sliding door off the dining room, is the outdoor area. The perfect spot for a family BBQ and to entertain friends
- The backyard is fully fenced with a garden shed to store the gardening equipment etc
- The allotment is approximately 483m2, with fully established, low maintenance gardens
Only a 6 minute drive to the centre of Eaglehawk and a similar distance to Epsom Shopping Centre. Not far from schools, parks and recreational facilities and close to public transport. Take the time to inspect this home quickly as it won't be on the market for long.
Estimated rental: $340 p/wk
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Gas Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Secure Parking
- Split System Air Conditioning
Other FeaturesOwner Occupied: Yes Tenants Name: Phone Number: 0409004280 Year built (age): 5yo Construction: BV Main Bedroom: WIR & Ens Bedroom 2: BIR Bedroom 3: BIR Bedroom 4: BIR KITCHEN Oven: Elec 600mm Cooktop: Gas Benchtop: Lam DISHWASHER: Yes Hea
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?