14 Como Avenue Rye 3941 VIC
SOLD - YOUR PROPERTY AGENT
Sitting in an ultra-quiet pocket of Rye, this well-built home represents a wonderful opportunity to a host of buyers. Whether you are starting out, looking for a holiday pad, investment or downsizing, this conveniently located home awaits.
• Three good sized bedrooms (two of which are robed)
• Sprawling allotment of 1034sqm* offering privacy and lovely outlooks
• Older kitchen and bathroom, which are perfectly functional, yet allow you to modernise to your taste and timeline
• Raked ceilings in the living areas which are also pitched to further adds to the sense of space
• Lock-up garage with an extra-high clearance….perfect for boat, van, etc.
• Separate toilet complementing the family bathroom plus a full-sized laundry
• Garage located at the front of the allotment with the benefit of two driveways as well
• Meals area adjacent to the kitchen and family room which provides a double-aspect view to the garden
• First home buyers, downsizers, lock and leave holiday home buyers….this property offers value and opportunity
*all measurements are approximate
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rye, VIC 3941 priced between $420,000 and $770,000