1/4 Albert Street Margate QLD 4019
Beach Outside - Tranquility Inside!1/4 Albert Street, Margate
On entering the apartment you are struck by the overwhelming sense of style and sophistication whilst being drawn out past the open plan kitchen, through the lounge to the North-East facing alfresco patio. The high ceilings and large windows create a sense of space and allow for an abundance of natural light and combined with the plantation shutters and travertine tiles, add an absolute touch of class.
Its the perfect floor-plan with two generous bedrooms which have been cleverly designed to allow a luxe lifestyle and maximum privacy. Both bedrooms have air-conditioning for all year round comfort, built ins (walk-in robe and ensuite in main) and direct access to the private alfresco patio through glass sliding doors.
You'll feel like you're at a 5 star hotel upon entering the main bathroom and ensuite with its floor to ceiling travertine tiles, beautiful bench-top vanity and plenty of storage. The internal laundry is also equipped with dryer and washtub.
* Boutique complex of just six apartments
* Ground floor apartment and pet friendly
* Just 2 houses from Margate Beach (50m)
* Travertine tiles throughout
* Building has solar power
* Open plan kitchen with plenty of bench space
* North-East facing back alfresco patio
* Plantation shutters throughout for style and privacy
* 79sqm internal size (161 m2 in total including patio/turfed area/garden)
* 2 secure car spaces just 2 metres from your private entry) with its own secure storage shed
* Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Private entry with gated sitting area at the front
1/4 Albert Street is situated in an incredibly convenient location within walking distance to Humpybong State School, the new Sebel Hotel and is just minutes from the cafes, restaurants and lifestyle options that the Redcliffe Peninsula has to offer. Margate is approximately 26 kilometers north-northeast of Brisbane and about 23 min (26.0 km) via State Route 26 and M1 from the Brisbane International Airport.
- Sat, 23rd Feb 9:30AM – 10:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?