13A Saladin Street Swanbourne 6010 WA
SPRAWLING FAMILY HOME IN DREAM LOCATION
A prime Swanbourne address, leafy views from every window and a sprawling ground floor with a central kitchen and plenty of space for family and friends make this family home a sound investment for the new year.
Set behind a white picket fence on a neighbourly street next to Scotch College, with the cafes and shops of Claremont Crescent and the train station an easy walk away, you can settle in here in time for the 2018 school year.
The lifestyle on offer is exceptional, with the beach just a four-minute drive away, intimate local cafes and shops, and nearby Claremont Quarter for world-class shopping. You're spoilt for choice when it comes to schools - along with Scotch, there's MLC, PLC, Christchurch and Swanbourne Primary within easy reach.
Alongside its location, the home's other great feature is its layout. With easy links to the surrounding gardens and restful views of greenery through every window, the light-filled ground floor includes a formal lounge room, a central kitchen and generous family room and dining area.
Double French doors spill out onto a big timber deck, perfect for summer meals where you can take in the beautiful, kid-friendly gardens and the sea breeze.
A guest bedroom or study with adjoining bathroom is also on the ground floor, along with a secluded games room and a big laundry.
Leading up to the first floor is a light-filled double-height staircase. Upstairs, you'll find three more bedrooms, including a main suite with an ensuite and double walk-in robes, plus a third family bathroom. A theatre room has its own terrace where ocean glimpses are possible, though currently hidden by the garden's established trees.
While the house is ready to move in to as it is, there is scope to update the bathrooms and kitchen, making this a great choice if you want to add your own style and some value to a welcoming and very liveable family home.
- Double-storey five-bedroom, three-bathroom family home
- Additional games room and theatre room with terrace
- Spacious light-filled open-plan living areas
- Rear laneway access with off-street parking
- Established gardens with space for kids to play
- Large shaded timber deck for alfresco meals and parties
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning and gas fireplace
- Sought-after location for schools including Scotch College
- Four-minute drive to Perth's best beaches
- Four-minute walk to Swanbourne Train Station
- Walking distance to supermarket, cafes and butcher
- Ready to live in with potential to add value
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Swanbourne, WA 6010 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000