139C Burniston Street Scarborough WA 6019
STYLISH ABUNDANCE139C Burniston Street, Scarborough
This bespoke home has been cleverly designed to make best use of the block and provide calm, beautiful and liveable spaces throughout. Built just a few years ago by Perception Homes, it boasts living areas on both levels and enjoys fabulous westerly views.
You'll find the entrance of this hidden gem on the desirable Trethowan Lane, with walkway access from Burniston Street.
THE BEST FEATURES
- Private, grassy front garden area, tucked behind a row of screening trees. This unexpected space is instantly welcoming.
- A hand-crafted stone wall makes a statement in the rear outdoors. It's a north-facing oasis of greenery out here and a delightful space in which to relax solo or with friends.
- Hamptons-inspired, open-plan kitchen, dining and living zones with stylish on-trend features, including modern pendant lights.
- The stunning kitchen is the heart of the home and features stone benchtops, quality Technika appliances and an Ariston dishwasher. The good-sized walk-in pantry will also impress.
- All three bedrooms are exceptionally spacious. The master suite enjoys a luxurious walk-in robe, ceiling fan, ensuite with double basins and a WC with separate door.
- The other two bedrooms have built-in robes and shared use of the family bathroom, also with separate WC. There's another WC located on the entry level for convenience.
- Upstairs, a versatile living area flows to the impressive balcony. You'll love catching the afternoon sea breeze out here, enjoying the sunsets and taking in the airy westerly views over the valley.
- Split-system, reverse-cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan in the living area, plus brand new evaporative air conditioning upstairs.
- Extra-long double lockup garage, plus there's room to park two cars on the driveway
- Sizeable laundry with plenty of useful storage
- Security system
- NBN and TV connected to the upstairs living area
- Fully reticulated to the front and rear
- Outdoor power connected to the rear courtyard
- Fully sealed laneway access with street lights
Scarborough Beach - 1.8km
Scarborough cafes and local shops - 600m
Doubleview IGA and local shops - 900m
Abbett Park & Scarborough Tennis Club - 400m
Scarborough Library & Community Centre - 800m
Karrinyup Shopping Centre - 2.2km
St John's Primary School - 550m
St Mary's Anglican Girls' School - 2.4km
Perth CBD - 12.2km
COUNCIL RATES - $2,143.00 p.a approx
WATER RATES - $1,403.86 p.a approx
- Wed, 20th Feb 5:00PM – 6:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?