138 Unwins Bridge Road St Peters 2044 NSW
Urban Style With A Focus On Outdoor Living
A brand new renovation captures the essence of urban style in this bright and airy semi with a design that embraces outdoor living and entertaining. High ceilings and polished floorboards complement freshly schemed interiors with a seamless flow to a landscaped courtyard and rear lane access to double parking. In a high growth inner west suburb offering the ultimate in city fringe convenience, this stylish home is 600m to Sydenham station with close proximity to eat streets, shopping hubs and parkland in one of Sydney's most thriving creative precincts.
- 6m frontage with wide rear access via Albion Lane to tandem parking
- Double bedrooms with built-ins, ceiling fans and a fresh contemporary bathroom
- Fluid living and dining with bi-folds to a large deck and sunny courtyard
- Streamlined kitchen with Bisazza mosaic tile splashback, large laundry
- Large attic storage with ladder access, ducted air (zoned), storage shed
- Minutes to Sydney Park, stroll to shops at Creative Precinct 75 (Sample Coffee, Urban Winery, Rice Pantry, Buttercream Bakery, Design Twins & more)
- Easy city access, close to Marrickville Metro, walk to schools and parks
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in St Peters, NSW 2044 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000