1/38 Toft Drive Raceview 4305 QLD
Fresh & Cosy Duplex ready for an Investor
Priced to sell, over 6% annual gross return.
The front hedge brings both privacy and shade to the front yard. Making it the perfect spot for play and picnics. This well maintained property currently has a good tenant in place who would like a new landlord. This lovely little family are paying $250 per week & want to stay on as they family connections close by.
Good security here with cameras at the front and back doors and the monitor in the kitchen, along with security screens on front and back doors, along with front window. Near new carpets throughout. Fresh crisp modern kitchen with a back door leading to a private backyard which is enclosed with a well built timber fence.
- 3 carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Good sized bathroom all with built in robes.
- Lock up garage for one car.
- Land size 98m2 (approx)
- No Bodycorp fees here as this duplex doesn't have an active bodycorp in place. Both duplex owners work together.
- Great location in a quiet street close to school, Cunningham highway and Vista View Park & shops.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Raceview, QLD 4305 priced between $140,000 and $260,000