138 Mountjoy Terrace Manly 4179 QLD
Coastal Charmer with Commanding Bay Views - Inspection By Appointment
Calling all empty nesters, executive couples and those looking to downsize.... This high on the hill and stunning Terrace home represents unbelievable value in the market place, is priced to sell and offers vast panoramic and protected bay views! Sellers have purchased elsewhere... take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, arrange your inspection and purchase this stunning Terrace home today! You will never regret making this your next best move!
Views, views and more views! Take in the breathtaking 180 degree views, from the kitchen, dining room, deck or even the front door, straight to the boats in the marina, the glistening Moreton bay, islands and beyond. This stunning Queenslander cottage oozing charm and quality, has been transformed to include contemporary layout and design while maintaining beautiful period features dating back to the early 1900's. You will never tire of the sparkle of the sunrise on the water, or the twinkle of the ships' lights on the horizon by night...
Some features include:
- Entertainer's kitchen with servery window overlooking massive covered deck and panoramic views & prevailing bay breezes
- Large dining room leading directly to upstairs deck and view - easy entertaining & living
- Spacious master bedroom & well-appointed bathroom
- Two further bedrooms down serviced by second bathroom
- Second living space down offering great separation
- Lower back deck enjoys bay glimpses & direct access to back yard
- Stunning Tasmanian Oak timber flooring throughout
- Elevated ceilings with ample windows, louvres and shutters capturing bay breezes & light
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Secure parking with additional off street parking
- Fantastic storage under the entire home, which also includes water tank
Enjoy the ideal bayside lifestyle with Manly Village on your doorstep offering restaurants, cafes, wine bars, bike/walking paths along the Esplanade and the Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron. Easy access to public transport with rail and bus links directly to the Brisbane CBD, direct access to the Port of Brisbane, Gateway Arterial and Brisbane Airport all within Manly School Catchment.
Contact The Gill Team today to buy this home today and never look back!
Floor plan available on request.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Manly, QLD 4179 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000