137 The Esplanade Lower King WA 6330
Oyster Harbour Frontage137 The Esplanade, Lower King
With almost 38m of street frontage to the quiet, cul-de-sac end of The Esplanade, this is a nicely level block which is mostly clear and has a handful of established trees. It is just over 1km to Elizabeth St Jetty, an easy launching spot for the day's fishing or exploring the stunning waterways on offer.
• Directly opposite Oyster Harbour with only quiet road between
• Cul-de-sac end of The Esplanade
• Prime building block of 4,151sqm with 37.7m frontage
• Zoning R5/20 (no sewer available)
• Walking distance to local shop, fuel, post office
• Close to boat ramp, King River and local park
This is a very special block in a much loved and sought-after location. Make your enquiries early, start thinking about what you could create, and be ready for auction on the 16th of March 2019.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?