136 Yabba Street Ascot QLD 4007
Gorgeous family home on Yabba Street.....massive block, huge frontage, exceptional value!136 Yabba Street, Ascot
It's not often that you can walk through the front door of a home, and feel completely immersed in originality, timelessness and flawless space. Situated on a 792m2 block with a rare 21 metre frontage, it's important to note that this is an incredible land opportunity as well. Although the home is absolutely stunning in its own right, one can't ignore the sheer possibility of what can be done on what is essentially a blank canvas.
The original house was built in 1950, with clever extensions added in the years following. You have four bedrooms in total, with an incredible 50 square meter master retreat upstairs with marble ensuite, walk in wardrobe with study nook. You also have three and a half opulent bathrooms.
This estate was designed to reflect the relationships between structure and landscape, occupant and habitat, all showcasing a minimalist family lifestyle within an iconic postcode that is loved by Queenslanders all over. The historic and free-flowing layout warms the heart, creating awe inspiring indoor / outdoor liveability at every turn. In my view, the homes most notable feature is the outdoor living at the rear around the pool. You can look out and see everything from the kitchen, the kids can play and hang out in the Cabana / Pool house and the adults can dine and relax in the outdoor dining area on slow summer afternoons. It's perfect and it just works!
Further features include
• Total house area approx. 360m2 including 80m2 of garage and patios / balcony.
• Covered parking for two cars in tandem with 2.2 metres of headroom and remote door.
• Maintenance free Modwood deck with flyscreen enclosure off family room
• 13 leadlight windows / doors to front the side of building.
• 110m2 limestone tiles to lower level in 2014.
• Split system air-conditioning, celling fans and full roof insulation.
• VZug (Swiss) combi steam oven, MIWell combination microwave, induction cooktop.
• Two pack kitchen cupboards with stone benchtops.
• Butler's pantry / laundry rebuilt with stone benchtops and splashbacks.
• Solar hot water system ( 300 litre )
• Back to base monitored alarm system with ADT security
• NBN Voip phone and WIFI connected 2015 ( fibre cable all the way to the house )
• 7,500 litres of rain water storage bladders under floor with independent pump.
• Granite tiled pool area and Kreepy Krauly pool cleaner
This is in every sense an opportunity to own one of the most tightly held pieces of real estate in Ascot. This stylish home boasts the charm of yesterday yet offers and fabulous contemporary tweak.
It is also important to note that this family home is within the Ascot State School catchment, near Clayfield College, St Margaret's and St Rita's
136 Yabba Street, Ascot is truly authentic in its own right - perfect for the growing family.You'll be suitably impressed by the location and lifestyle on offer, within walking distance of local parks, transport, restaurants and bars on Racecourse Road and the Brisbane River.
- Sat, 25th Nov 11:45AM – 12:15PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ascot, QLD 4007 priced between $1,600,000 and $2,900,000