13/5-9 Somerset Street Byron Bay NSW 2481
Prime position meets outstanding potential13/5-9 Somerset Street, Byron Bay
* With an easy 340m walk to Byron Bay's town centre you can leave the car at home
* Only 600m to Byron Bay's popular The Wreck' Surf Break & Main Beach
* Light filled & air-conditioned making it comfortable all year round
* Front & rear lane access provides extra convenience
The upstairs features an easy open plan design filtered by natural light with glass sliding doors opening out to your own balcony where you can sit & relax in true Byron style. Interiors include a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, good sized bathroom and separate internal laundry.
* The current tenant and strong rental history means a great buy for the investor
* Multiple uses - Investment, Holiday apartment or home
* Single lock-up walk through garage providing car, bike and surf storage
* Living and main bedroom open onto private balcony
This property represents a fantastic opportunity to buy an in-town property where you will never be short of choice for entertainment, eating and shopping options. Priced to sell at the lower end of the Byron Bay real estate market, and with the owner keen for a quick result, this opportunity is not to be missed.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?