13/42 Andrews Street Cannon Hill QLD 4170
"Le Jardin" Boutique Complex, Top Floor Unit, City Views !13/42 Andrews Street, Cannon Hill
One of the more unique features of this boutique complex is the roof top common area which has uninterrupted views across the park to the city! It is accessible by lift to all residents. Being one of the developers signature features it offers an amazing place to relax and unwind and an even better place to entertain!
With an uncompromising position located next to parklands and offering the ultimate in convenience and lifestyle, this amazing opportunity is not to be missed!
First home buyers - buy now and secure your $20,000 government grant before it's gone and be in before Christmas!
For the owner occupier or savvy investor, these light filled units are with their quality finishes and amazing location, your search ends here!
For the detailed information pack or to arrange an inspection on site to see the current progress and what your view will be simply call or email today!
Unit 13 - 94m2 top floor, two bed, two bath, one car with park and city views
Unit 14 - 86m2 top floor two bed, two bath, one car with park views
Each apartments layout and design has been well thought out to ensure the apartment will deliver ongoing long term appeal to both the owner occupier and rental markets. The spacious two bedroom apartments feature ensuites, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, tiles in the living areas and balcony along with secure under cover parking and intercom.
Natural light have been key aspects to this project. The apartments will be finished to a high standard using only quality appliances and fixtures, personally selected by the developer himself, who is known for his attention to detail and superior developments!
This includes, 20mm stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, including multi-function oven, range hood, dishwasher and ceramic cooktop.
The superior master bedroom offers a spacious built-in wardrobe, an impressive ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, ranch slider that extends onto the balcony.
Other features include:
- Quiet building tucked away down leafy peaceful street
- Only 16 apartments in boutique building - close-knit community
- Floor to ceiling glass doors and windows span the balcony terrace
- Never to be built out parkland setting
- Rooftop terrace with panorama across Brisbane CBD
- Glass doors span the balcony terrace for seamless flow of indoor/outdoor living
- Sleek, stylish, sophisticated kitchen with European appliances
- Intercom security
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Very low body corp ($562 per quarter)
- Residents' garden rooftop terrace
- Secure car parking bay
- Walk to cafes, restaurants, shops and new East Village development.
- Eight minute drive to Oxford Street hub
- Six minute drive to M1 Motorway
- 15 minute drive to Brisbane International Airport
- Easy walk to Cannon Hill train station to ride into the CBD.
"Le Jardin" boutique complex (only 16 units)
Rooftop terrace with city and park views
Top floor unit
Quality fitouts and inclusions
Low body corporate
- Sat, 16th Dec 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cannon Hill, QLD 4170 priced between $280,000 and $520,000