134 Wooralla Drive Mount Eliza VIC 3930
Private Family Retreat With Bay Views134 Wooralla Drive, Mount Eliza
A regular attraction on Australia's Open Garden Scheme days, this unique home is surrounded by enchanting ‘magical woodland’ themed front and private rear gardens, dotted with secret seating areas connected by meandering paths with as the centrepiece a sensational palm-fringed beach-entry pool and spa providing endless summer fun for the whole family.
Wake up to morning coffee on your private deck off the master, kick back with a cold drink on the patio while the kids take a dip, or wine & dine your friends and family on the balcony at sunset and soak up the mesmerizing water views sweeping across to the Bellarine Peninsula and beyond – pure magic.
Inside a relaxed, flowing floorplan is defined by spacious, light-filled living areas presided over by cathedral ceilings with a roaring open fireplace in the formal lounge for the cooler months, vast picture windows to capitalise on the superb views and at the heart a sensational open-plan chef’s kitchen recently updated with granite benchtops, glass splashback, integrated wine fridge and quality S/S appliances. Meals can be taken in the separate dining room or more informally in the adjacent family room, with sliding doors opening directly out to the balcony.
Parents enjoy a master suite comprising of ensuite with oversized walk-in shower and underfloor heating, walk-in robe and private access to a vine-fringed deck offering postcard-perfect pool and garden views, all designed to soothe away life’s daily stresses. Zoned separately on the lower level are two robed bedrooms for the kids, grandkids or guests, served by an additional sitting area, a stylishly updated family bathroom with separate WC and laundry.
Extra appointments include gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ducted vacuuming, 15,000l rain water tanks, renovated laundry, linen press, wood chute for the fireplace, automatic sprinkler system and double garage.
Positioned within easy walking distance to the Peninsula School and Mt Eliza Primary, and just minutes to Mt Eliza village, beautiful beaches and transport, this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed. Call Ian MacKinnon today to arrange your inspection.
• Immaculate, 1-owner BV family entertainer with spectacular bay views
• Prized Mt Eliza address, just minutes to schools and the village
• Set on beautifully landscaped, tiered 1650m2 (approx.) block
• Solar heated, concrete 11.5m in-ground pool with beach-entry
• Fabulous undercover balcony with articulated sun blind
• Paved poolside entertaining area with 7-seater spa
• Zoned, multi-level floorplan under vaulted ceilings
• Formal lounge with brick open fireplace
• Open-plan family room with casual meals area & polarised sun blinds
• Formal dining room with large picture window & split system A/C
• Updated gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, bar fridge, Fisher & Paykel induction hobs, electric oven & rangehood, Westinghouse dishwasher, glass splashback, feature pendant lighting
• Master comprising ensuite with under-floor heating & walk-in shower, walk-in robe and direct access to a private deck with pool & garden views
• 2 bedrooms on lower level with built-in robes & sitting area
• Updated family bathroom with stylish glass bowl & heated towel rail, separate WC
• Large laundry
• Linen press
• Gas ducted heating & evaporative cooling
• Ducted vacuuming
• 5 rain water tanks totalling 15,000l capacity
• Automatic sprinkler system
• Fishpond and fernery with water feature
• Beautiful ‘woodlands’-themed front garden with roses, magnolias, azaleas and camellias, deciduous trees and underplanted with annuals and bulbs
• Stunning, established rear garden with secret seating areas linked by meandering paths, citrus trees, palms, weeping cherry & mature natives
• Double garage with automatic door & wood chute to fireplace
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Eliza, VIC 3930 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000