134 South Street Rutherford 2320 NSW
Easy living in this family retreat
With charismatic features and sweeping verandahs at the front and back, this immaculately renovated Edwardian style home will take a special place in your heart. Nestled on a large 1,334sqm block boasting plenty of space for the kids or pets and located in a quiet neighbourhood minutes away from Rutherford Marketplace and quality local schools, this beautiful home is the ideal first home or family abode.
● Rear and front verandahs offer an abundance of entertaining space
● Gorgeous eat-in kitchen with plenty of storage and seperate lounge, each with A/C
● All three stylish bedrooms boast built-in robes and main features attached toilet
● Beautifully renovated with new painting, floorings and bathroom
● Side access to the oversized single auto garage with three-phase power and workbench
● Side access for caravan, trailer and boat and spacious, fenced rear yard with garden shed, citrus trees and cubby house
With beautiful sunsets a daily treat from the rear verandah and easy living inevitable, this home ticks all the boxes for modern families. Rutherford Marketplace is just a 3min drive, Maitland’s restaurants and picnics at the scenic Walka Water Works are 5mins, Hunter Valley’s wineries and Newcastle’s beaches are 30mins and Sydney is a quick 2hr drive away.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rutherford, NSW 2320 priced between $270,000 and $490,000