134 Plymouth Road Ringwood VIC 3134
Irresistible Prestige Lifestyle134 Plymouth Road, Ringwood
- This splendid and immaculate family home dressed with magnificent gardens offers modern luxury & superb alfresco - spa entertaining within one of Ringwood's best pockets.
- This lifestyle delivers a fine appreciation of the finer things in life, tranquillity, space, fluidity and quality appointments.
- The Street appeal immediately impresses courtesy of the Daniel Robertson brick exterior.
- Inside the scale and grand proportions reveal themselves room by room all enjoying a lovely garden outlook.
- Entry foyer features porcelain floor tiles, elegant lounge-dining area creates the formal element to the home, study with B.I desk and shelving.
- Double doors open into the huge informal zone showcasing the Tas Oak gourmet kitchen – meals and family area flowing into the large leisure room. Certainly a beautiful gathering space for families and friends.
- Concertina doors effortlessly merge onto the inviting covered outdoor sanctuary, including a T.V. There is a delightful garden filled with weeping standard mulberries and birches, substantial lawn area and a second alfresco option highlighted by the 8 person spa to be enjoyed in the sunshine. Two additional doors connect onto the peaceful outdoors.
- Upstairs introduces the living room, four robed generously sized bedrooms incorporating the main bedroom suite with retreat, WIR and large contemporary lavish ensuite, deluxe family bathroom complete with free standing bath services the bedrooms plus nearby WC.
- Upper level outlook is so pleasing to the eye particularly from the master bedroom which oversees the picturesque garden – spa setting.
- Inclusions, gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, 3 reverse cycle split system air conditoners, monitored security system, security cameras, ducted vacuum, quality stainless steel appliances including Smeg gourmet oven, black granite benchtops, 3 heated towel rails, powder room, auto sprinklers, fire pit, 10,000L water tank, 3 car auto garage with internal access, workshop, excellent off street parking
- Highly desirable, exclusive Street is walking distance to Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College and Good Shepherd Primary. Near Steiner school, 4 primary schools, buses and Reserves. Shopping destinations such as nearby McAdam Square, Ringwood North shops, vibrant Eastland, station and Eastlink network.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?